Benefits of Chapter Membership:
- Networking opportunities
- Educational programs of medico-legal content
- Job postings
- Informational resources
- Supportive environment for questions, discussions, and growth
- Opportunity to develop mentoring relationships with other local LNCs
- Increased awareness of the LNC’s role within the legal and healthcare communities
- Familiarization with methods to market and access the legal community to promote referrals
- Leadership opportunities for personal and professional growth
How to Join the Connecticut Chapter AALNC
Chapter membership is open to anyone with an interest in legal nurse consulting. The Connecticut Chapter members are a mix of experienced and new legal nurse consultants. All Connecticut Chapter members must first be members of AALNC. The membership categories are:
Renewing Active Member: A registered nurse maintaining an active license who is working in the field of legal nurse consulting or interested in the field of legal nurse consulting. Renewing members have been a member of the CT Chapter within the past 24 months.
New Member: A registered nurse maintaining an active license who is interested in or already working in the field of legal nurse consulting and has not been a member of the CT Chapter within 24 months.
Information regarding AALNC membership can be found at http://www.aalnc.org
CT Chapter AALNC Membership fees for 2018:
New Member – $50
Please complete the attached Membership Application Form and send with a check for the corresponding membership fee made out to CT Chapter AALNC. Mail the application form and heck to the address listed on the Membership Application.
Membership Applications and fee may be also submitted at CT Chapter Meetings.